Basically Slush is nothing but a small particles of flavoured ice. It is very cool and colourful and everyones favourite. You can make it in any flavour of your choice. Slush can be made with any Fruit juice, Soda or just a Plain water .It is very easy to make and best for the summer. There are many slushy maker machines are available in market but we can make it easily without them at home by grinding the ice in mixi-jar or just scrape with fork .
Here I am making watermelon slush.
Let’s see the ingredients:
Let’s start the process:
- Take 1 bowl of watermelon (Approximately 1/4th of medium size watermelon) .
- Add into mixi-jar.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon into it.
- Add 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala and grind it.
- Strain the juice through strainer.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar if required and mix well (if watermelon is enough sweet then no need to add sugar).
- Transfer it into tray.
- Keep it into fridge for overnight or until it freezes and form ice.
- Once the mixture get solid completely take off from the fridge.
- Scrape the mixture with help of fork so that the mixture transform into small ice particle which exactly we want.
- Or another way is just take of the small small portion of iced juice with help of knife and put it in a mixi-jar and grind just 1- 2 times.
- Our slush is ready to serve.
Do try the recipe and let me know the the feedback in comments below
If you like the blog please follow and share !!!!! Thanks for Visiting my Blog